BOTANIC SKIN CARE DESIGNED FOR THE WELLNESS CONSCIOUS WOMAN.
Inspired by nature’s most time-honored, visibly proven ingredients and powered by conscious innovation, Luxe Botanics delivers healthier, firmer and more luminous skin with botanically active luxe formulas.
Centered on three extraordinary Core Botanicals — Marula Oil from Kenya, Camu camu berry from Brazil, and Kigelia africana from Malawi — Luxe Botanics harnesses the most remarkable skin-transforming powers of our earth to deeply nourish, brighten and clarify skin.
Through Luxe Botanics, our founder aims to create a global community of women who believe in allowing nature to nurture.
OUR CORE BOTANICALS
Each Luxe Botanics elixir includes one of our core botanicals: Marula Oil, Camu camu Fruit Extract, or Kigelia africana Fruit Extract.
Chosen based on scientific performance and potency, our extraordinary core botanicals are the foundation that fuels all Luxe Botanics skincare solutions, which were conscientiously formulated to maximize visible effectiveness. Our core botanicals were also selected for sustainability and their ability to enrich local communities.
Always one of the top four ingredients in every formulation, our nutrient-rich core botanicals are highly concentrated within each product to optimize results.
The Age-Defying Overachiever
Protect your skin’s youthful integrity with Marula oil, which boasts the astonishing ability to single-handedly address multiple causes of aging, including loss of elasticity, firmness and natural moisture.
Beautiful Skin Results:
- A rich bouquet of antioxidants fights free radicals, the top cause of premature aging
- Extremely high content of omega-9 fatty acids absorbs beautifully into skin to quell inflammation and promote healing
- Infuses a surge of balanced hydration for smooth, radiant skin
- Promotes elasticity, firmness and suppleness
- Strengthen natural lipid barrier, the key to flawless skin
- Antimicrobial properties reduce bacteria build up, while sterols detoxify pores
Where We Get Our Marula
Marula oil is extracted from the kernel (nut) of the Marula tree (Sclerocarya birrea) which is wild-harvested and processed by the local Maasai women in Kenya. This provides these women with an independent source of income, which has led to upliftment of their families and resulted in wider community benefits.
“Marula oil has been shown to have free radical scavenging properties higher than most oils oil on the market… Tests included ‘skin hydration’, ‘transepidermal water loss’ and ‘increase in skin smoothness’ with marula oil performing significantly well.”
CAMU CAMU FRUIT EXTRACT
The Brightening Powerhouse
Impart a luminous glow to your skin with Camu camu, which bursts with more vitamin C than an orange or acai berry to help brighten, lighten and even out skin.
Beautiful Skin Results
- With more vitamin C than an orange and even the superfood acai berry, Camu camu is the ultimate skin-brightener, helping to fade dark spots and even out overall skin tone
- Known as an anti-inflammatory superfood to quell imperfections and irritation
- Flavonoids and ellagic acid neutralize wrinkle-causing free radicals
- B vitamins and amino acids strengthen and protect skin
- Packed full of vitamins and minerals including beta-carotene, calcium, iron, niacin, riboflavin, potassium and phosphorus
Where We Get Our Camu camu
Camu camu comes from deep within the Amazon basin and is extracted from the berry of the Camu camu tree (Myrciaria dubia) which is organically grown, hand-picked and processed by the local community in Brazil.
“Camu camu […] is a particularly versatile berry, with its pulp, seeds, and skin all presenting antioxidant potential in differing degrees once processed.”
“The results of these studies point to a potentially substantial role for camu camu in multimodal, integrative disease and wellness management, notably with regard to inflammatory conditions.”
The Journal of Alternative and Complementary Medicine
KIGELIA AFRICANA FRUIT EXTRACT
The Clarifying Soother
Purify pores and smooth out your complexion while calming and firming skin with the gentle yet potent Kigelia africana fruit extract, which possesses antibacterial, anti-inflammatory and DNA-repairing powers.
Beautiful Skin Results
- Kigelia africana is a natural anti-inflammatory and antibacterial
- Rich in flavonoids and phenolic compounds, Kigelia africana possesses potent antioxidant properties
- Known as a DNA-repairing extract which repairs skin damage, reduces redness, firms and clarifies problem skin
Where We Get Our Kigelia
Our Kigelia africana is extracted from the sausage-shaped fruit of the Kigelia africana tree which is organically grown and hand-picked by the local community in Malawi. Our Kigelia africana extract is Certified Organic by the Soil Association (UK). The organisation that manages this process uses the profits to either plant new Kigelia trees on the land or for other community enhancement projects.
“It was deduced that Kigelia africana possess an average antibacterial hormone relative to ciprofloxacin (standard). Moreover, the plant was confirmed to be rich in flavonoids and phenolic compounds, which are suspected to be responsible for the antibacterial as well as antioxidant potential of the plant.”
Asian Journal of Plant Science and Research
OUR GIVING STORY
At Luxe Botanics we believe in giving back to the communities that harvest and processes our core botanicals. We are proud to be a part of a global business community that’s creating inspiring, positive change in our world through its philosophy of Buy1Give1. It means that every time you purchase a product from Luxe Botanics you help us support communities in Africa and South America. For more information you can visit www.b1g1.com